Apple is expected to announce the Apple Watch in its upcoming media event on 9th March 2015.
Based on what CEO Tim Cook has said in interviews, the following are what the Apple Watch can do:
- Health and fitness tracking. Developers have been busy writing apps using the HealthKit and WatchKit.
- Unlock vehicles and deactivate the car alarm system.
- Order food at food chains like Panera Bread.
- Used by sales force for the enterprise.
- Check in at hotels and open your hotel room. Starwood Hotels have announced it would be working with Apple.
Apple has also previously invited many app developers to Cupertino to design and test apps for the Apple Watch.
What are the kind of Apple Watch apps you are looking for?